Our client, a leading construction company, handles multiple projects in different locations and deals with numerous subcontractors in each project.
The client faced issues in reconciling and controlling bottom-line costs in construction contracts. With multiple vendors involved in a project, keeping track of deliverables, daily progress, resources, and cost posed problems in budget estimation and scheduling.
Being in an unorganized sector, contractors bring in a certain element of risk. The client deals with different contractors based on different terms, schedules, targets, etc. This gave rise to issues in:
- Issuance of POs
- Bill reconciliation
- Unapproved payments
- Amendments in POs
- Workflow clearances and approvals
- Adhering to timelines, etc
Pixel Studios developed an application that enabled the client to streamline contractor workflows with ease and transparency. The application was feature-rich, automated, and goal-driven, packed with advantages such as:
- Real-time reporting: Intuitive dashboards and reporting functionality make this application highly user-friendly. It enabled the client to track resources, work status, cost and payment details among other things in real time.
- Cloud and standalone implementation: The client can create and update project data on the go—using their mobile, tab, etc. The application mobilizes workflows across projects without losing data and is responsive to evolving business needs.
- Contract management: The application enable seamless integration of various POs and contract notes, and sends the alert in managing bills payable.
- Access delegation: The client can manage access control rights for various stakeholders involved in a project.
The application enabled the client to be on top of managing contracts spread across multiple projects. It resulted in drastic controlling of bottom-line costs and plugging gaps in deliverables. The client was able to manage contractors with transparency and ease. Moreover, the application gave the client the ability to negotiate better terms based on goal-driven targets.