Today it is possible to create a website on the go, but it takes an expert designer to strategically think and create the designs suiting your brand’s aspirations. Developing the design that works for your brand and business is important. Why? Because your website has less than five seconds to impress visitors to spend more time, explore, interact and convert. Of course, content plays a major role in all of this; design plays an equally important part too.
Here are some reasons why you should hire a custom website design company
- 75% say that website aesthetics determine your credibility: Your website is your brand. Brand colors and creative communication play a major role in setting the right perception to the right target audience. Brands have a rationale and knowledge about their target audience type and their preferences. So if you are planning to revive your website, get in touch with an expert to go about the color scheme and the stylesheet to use.
- Content and communication strategy: Your communication strategy works towards fulfilling your positioning and business goals. An uniform tone and voice need to be maintained across the media landscape. A professional digital design agency will help you align content needs to your communication strategy and disseminate the right information, which will evoke the right action from the target audience.
- There is magic behind typography: Remember the time when advertising executives claimed that they can set a page on fire? Today, it is the turn of website designers to set the Internet on fire. Very few brands understand the importance of typography in website design. Typography is an art element that establishes the connection between the spaces and other elements. Only a designer with a creative mind would be able to bring out the magic.
- Bringing out the story: Every brand has a story to tell. Buyers are ready to listen to the brand’s story if it is communicated to them in a way that excites their curiosity. The narrative should be authentic, unforced and subtle. There are times when a simple line illustration can tell a story. Website designers can crack the judicious path to follow.
- Streamlined navigation: Any good designer will tell you that it is important to connect browsing behavior to website navigation. The effort required to reach a page should be reduced to a minimum. Remember that most users get to your website from a search; they will not necessarily start on the home page.
- Getting the elements to work with each other: Usability in design schemes is something that only a designer knows how it works. Design elements work with each other, so a certain level of mixing and matching is a given. However, it is only a designer who knows which rules can be broken and how it can be amended.
It is essential that you run your business in the right way when it comes to online. Remember that a majority of visitors will drop off if your website fails to communicate and convince. If you are looking to turnaround your website performance, then get in touch with the experts.
Pixel Studios has helped many B2B and B2C businesses to win on the digital front with amazing website designs.
Please check our web design process @ pixel studios, and get in touch with us for a professionally designed website with content that can work for you…