Social Media Specialist1-2 Years Experience
As a Social Media Specialist, you will manage client's social media accounts responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to inbox messages. You will manage client's brand image in a cohesive way to achieve the marketing goals.
You will keep abreast with client's industry & online buzz as much as keeping up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to engage with client discussions creatively.
- Set specific social media objectives and goals
- Research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Write engaging copy on daily basis & engage with target audience (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics (No need to know SEO procedures)
- Collaborate with internal teams like web developers, SEO team, project managers to ensure consistency of efforts
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience of having handled brand presence across social media platforms.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills to write engaging content & interact with customers
- Google certifications & experience of running ad campaigns will be given preference.
Social Media InternAre you a fresher who is curious to learn?
- Assist in creating Social Media posts for brands/organisations
- Assist in handling social media handles
- Social Listening
- Create digital campaigns (value add)
- Must be fresh out of college
- Curious to learn digital & social media marketing
- Must show interest in any one or more areas of Advertising / Copywriting / Photoshoot / Video Editing / Graphic Designing / Illustration / Motion Capture etc.
- Willing to intern for 9 months
- Possibility of recruitment after 9 months
- Ready to work with flexible timings
- Engage as team player
UI Developer2-3 Years Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in Internet web development
- Ability to work under deadlines driven projects & delivery
- Basic knowledge on server side Application Integration (With PHP/ .NET/ Java) High Proficiency to build/develop responsive websites
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Understanding a customer's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Ability to implement Responsive design with bootstrap framework
- Knowledge of websites in completely resolutions free and fully accessible using CSS and Div tags
- Knowledge of tools like Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, Bootstrap
- In depth knowledge on JQuery Frameworks, HTML Frameworks